Independent research firm reports strong Business Listings results for London property
The last of our four Business Listings case studies with Forrester Consulting is complete and once again, the results are compelling!
Forrester Consulting finalized their study for Hotel 41, a 30-room luxury property near London’s Buckingham Palace. The study, commissioned by TripAdvisor and entitled “The Total Economic Impact of TripAdvisor’s Business Listings,” reports the following results:
- Hotel 41 received £58 in incremental booked revenue for every £1 spent (1:58 ratio).
- For Hotel 41, Business Listings produced a very positive 4,830% risk-adjusted ROI and a very quick — within one month — horizon to recoup the investment.
- Business Listings is projected to provide risk-adjusted incremental booked revenue of £66,869 for Hotel 41 over a three-year period on a £1,715 investment.
- Since Hotel 41 only tracked click-throughs, the study notes: “The benefits and ROI are almost certainly underreported.”
- The full case study is available here.