Your TripAdvisor property page gets a makeover
The property page on TripAdvisor is a very important one: it’s where travelers go to get the details they need in order to make their booking decisions. So when travelers told us that this page was so full of information that it was often hard to find the most important parts, we made some changes. We’re happy to introduce a new, streamlined property page that puts your critical information front and center.
So what’s different? We’ve moved key rating, details, and photo information from a tabbed section on the right-hand side of the page to the middle of your listing. Your TripAdvisor ranking and review count are now centrally displayed, and your photos are larger and more prominent. The “Details” tab, which stored your amenity list and property description, has been replaced by the “Hotel amenities” link under the property address for greater visibility. Your map is still in the right hand column, but it is now bigger and more readily accessible to browsing travelers.
We’re excited about these changes, and confident they’ll make it easier for travelers to get to know your property. Let us know what you think, and follow our top tips to make sure your page is fully optimized:
- Upload at least 20 photos of your property – this will increase traveler engagement with your property page.
- Check your property’s location is correct on the map.
- Fill out the hotel amenities list and property description and keep them updated. The more information you can give travelers, the better equipped they’ll be to choose the right accommodation for their trip.
- Get your direct contact details on your property page with a Business Listings subscription.
- Once subscribed you can also take advantage of the Special Offers feature to help your property stand out from your competitors.