TripAdvisor Master Classes debut in India!
TripAdvisor will host two Master Classes in Mumbai and New Delhi. With over 750 attendees signed up, we are looking forward to great events.
Our Master Classes offer free educational seminars, exclusively for hospitality professionals. Join us to hear from industry experts as we discuss marketing solutions to some of today’s most pressing business challenges—including essential online marketing strategies and tools to help you reach TripAdvisor’s 50 million unique monthly visitors.
Topics covered will include:
- Global and India-specific travel trends
- Enhancing your TripAdvisor listing
- Increasing direct booking traffic to your property site
- Enhancing your website with free TripAdvisor tools
- Maintaining a positive online reputation
- Responding to guest reviews on TripAdvisor
- Implementing strategies to help get more reviews on TripAdvisor
We will be in:
- Mumbai, April 10, 2012
Morning Session: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, Afternoon Session: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai, Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai 400049
- New Delhi, April 12, 2012
Morning Session: 9:30 am -12:30 pm, Afternoon Session: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
The Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi, Number One Mansingh Road, New Delhi, 110011