Survey shows what attracts travelers to Asia Pacific property pages
The results of a recent TripAdvisor study reveal that Asia Pacific properties saw a rise in owner engagement based on how many reviews, visuals and management responses are on their TripAdvisor pages.
Having more reviews positively affects traveler engagement.
- Accommodations with 11+ reviews see 10% more engagement than those with fewer reviews
- Accommodations with 50+ reviews see 42% more engagement than those with 10 or fewer reviews
The more you respond, the better. Properties that write management responses also tend to have higher ratings.
- Accommodations with more than 5 management responses see 18% more traveler engagement than those with less than or equal to 5 responses
Travelers are drawn to photos and videos – adding visual content can have a big impact!
- Accommodations with 30 or more photos have 49% more engagement than those with 10 or fewer photos
- Accommodations with at least one video have 32% more engagement than properties without a video
To encourage reviews, write management responses and post photos and videos, go to your TripAdvisor Management Center.