Independent Study: Italian B&B attributes 33% of revenue to Business Listings
In November 2012, TripAdvisor commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct an independent case study on mok’house, a four-room combination B&B and guesthouse in Rome, Italy.
- €81 in incremental bookings for every Euro spent on Business Listing
- 6,815% return on investment (risk adjusted) over three years
- 1 week break-even point on initial investment
- 18% conversion rate on email inquiries from the Business Listing
“I keep track of everything at mok’house … ROI is one of the main metrics. Since I began subscribing to Business Listings, 33% of my revenue comes from there.” – Marco Sansoni, owner, mok’house
The study also identified several additional Business Listing benefits including:
- Limited management time commitment after initial set up;
- A capped fee with unlimited clicks, calls and emails; and
- The ability to attract prospects researching a particular area.
To read the case study, check out our Business Listings’ case study page. To learn more about Business Listings, including how your property can upgrade, visit: http://www.tripadvisor.com/BusinessListings
*In the TripAdvisor-commissioned study “The Total Economic Impact of TripAdvisor’s Business Listings,” conducted by Forrester Consulting, November 2012.