TripAdvisor for Business returns to India!
For the second time this year, TripAdvisor will host two Master Classes in India—this time in the cities of Chennai and Kolkata.
Our Master Classes offer free educational seminars, exclusively for hospitality professionals. Join us to hear from industry experts as we discuss marketing solutions to some of today’s most pressing business challenges—including essential online marketing strategies and tools to help you reach TripAdvisor’s 60 million unique monthly visitors.
Topics covered will include:
- Global and India-specific travel trends
- Enhancing your TripAdvisor listing
- Increasing direct booking traffic to your property site
- Enhancing your website with free TripAdvisor tools
- Maintaining a positive online reputation
- Responding to guest reviews on TripAdvisor
- Implementing strategies to help get more reviews on TripAdvisor
Survey respondents at our Master Classes in Mumbai and New Delhi earlier this year raved about the events:
- 100% found the event useful or very useful
- 99% strongly agreed or agreed that they felt better informed about TripAdvisor
- 98% strongly agreed or agreed that they felt better informed about how TripAdvisor can benefit their business
You don’t want to miss this! Click here to register.
- Chennai, 11 December 2012, Tuesday
Morning Session: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, Afternoon Session: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Taj Coromandel Chennai, 37 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034
- Kolkata, 13 December 2012, Thursday
Morning Session: 9:30 am -12:30 pm, Afternoon Session: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
The Oberoi Grand, 15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata, 700 013