For UK Hoteliers: VAT Numbers and Your Business Listing
Please note – this post applies to UK hoteliers only.
As of 23 January 2013, TripAdvisor will be processing payments for your property’s Business Listing in the United Kingdom. As a result, VAT will now be applied to your payments. If you’re a UK Business Listings subscriber, you should provide your VAT number to us so we can properly reflect it in your invoices.
Submitting your VAT number is easy:
- Log in to your TripAdvisor account at www.tripadvisor.co.uk
- Select “Your Business” from the drop down menu under ‘Your Business & Account’
- Click on ‘Manage Your Business Listing’
- In the top-right box, select ‘Add a VAT number’
- Enter your VAT number in the box provided
- Click ‘Confirm’
Please note – only the registered representative who purchased your Business Listing will be able to submit your VAT.
To learn more about VAT and your Business Listing, check out this one-pager.