Turn website visitors into valuable customers
You want travelers to book a room, dine at your restaurant
or visit your attraction.
You want a website that makes it easy for travelers to find
what they want.
And that means you want to focus on site usability.
So read this interview with our in-house usability expert, Patrick Coyle. In Think Like Your Customers: Site Usability Tips from the Global Creative Director at TripAdvisor, Patrick shares usability insights and tips tailored for you, including:
- How to get started even without related experience or dedicated staff
- When to think like your customers (spoiler alert: always)
- Where to use white space to drive conversion
- What common mistakes you might be making right now
- Why you should focus on “show, don’t tell”
With 20 years of interactive design experience, Patrick leads our design team
at TripAdvisor. And after you read his exclusive interview, you’ll have a good
start on leading your own site usability efforts for your accommodation,
attraction or restaurant.